- Category: General Dentistry
- Emergency Dentist - Dental Emergency
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- Loose Teeth
- Chipped, Cracked or Fractured Teeth
- Something stuck between teeth
- Lost Dental filling
- Oral Tissue Injury and Facial Pain
- Problems with Temporary Dental Restorations
- Is it a Dental Emergency?
- Avoiding a Dental Emergency
- Preparing for a Dental Emergency
- All Pages
You should immediately call name in the case of a loose tooth or one that is out of alignment to schedule an emergency appointment. Until then, keep the tooth in its natural position by applying gentle pressure with your finger. Do not be forceful. Sometimes it helps to bite down on the tooth to keep it from moving. If this is the case, name may want to further anchor the tooth by splinting it to its adjacent teeth.